Creating an ecosystem of industry-ready Web 3 developers from the student community
IBC 2022–23 CONTINUUM is the second edition of IBC Media, which includes programs that cover the entire spectrum; from workshops to hackathons, and startup pitch competitions to government-led conferences.
One of our pioneering initiatives is our Education & Certification Program exclusively for Engineering colleges. The objective of this program is to educate and engage engineering students through our workshops, bootcamps, hackathon internship programs & certification programs. This initiative will enable students to become industry ready and be included in one of the largest dev engineering communities in India for innumerable career opportunities.
A full cycle Web 3 Program Designed for Students
IBC Media has developed a comprehensive skill building program to make your Web3 journey effective and enjoyable. This is a week-long in-person Hack Fest where students get to interact with web3 mentors and experts from across the world.
Furthermore, this program runs online as well for those who can’t participate physically.
This program is followed by a recurring series of Continuous Education Plan which consists of 3 modules which focuses on introducing students to Web3 and helping them build the dApps along the way.
Benefits for students
- Opportunity to avail free education and certification,
- Acquire hands-on project experience in emerging tech web3.0 space (in Web3.0 space or in the ecosystem of emerging technology)
- Creating an education programme for the top 50 students from each college who are enrolled in all types of graduation programmes.
- Opportunity to become a part of the largest blockchain community.
Creating Industry Ready Developers
Web3 is evolving steadily, at some point in the near future we will all be immersed in the system. As the implications are extremely exciting, there are many gaps yet to be bridged to bring ourselves to that speed. Web3 is many things, it is important to dive deep in the world Web3 to become a Web3 developer.
Addressing the gaps in the Web3 ecosystem, IBC Media has committed towards creating the biggest Web3 network through the IBC Education & Certification program for student communities.
Key highlights of IBC Tech Voyage
- Refined training programs to ensure students become industry ready.
- Custom made Courses directly coming from international Web 3.0 companies for direct recruitment purpose
- It is mandatory to clear a series of assessments, hackathons, startup competitions, workshops and live projects to be considered for the recruitment drive
IBC Tech Voyage is an excellent opportunity to participate, network and learn. The program is designed in such a way that all participant groups will get mutually benefited. Participating in IBC events opens a wide range of opportunities to network with the most influential people in the world of Blockchain & Web3.
Benefits for Colleges
- Upscaling students in the latest blockchain & web3 technologies via various programs
- Certificates, Letters of Appreciation/ Participation
- Branding and recognition for your college (Parent-Principal Award)
- Recruitment opportunities (students stand a chance to be selected by topline blockchain & Web3 companies)
- IBC Alt Hack,our well-structured Bootcamp is specially designed to enrich the technical skills of the student community through education, training sessions & hands-on exercises.
Alt Hack, Hyderabad @ Tech Mahindra
Alt Hack is one of its kind on-ground hackathon series in Hyderabad, in association with Telangana Govt. Skill Body (TASK), T-Hub and Tech Mahindra. We were delighted to have prominent dignitaries like Mr. Jayesh Ranjan (Secretary, Information Technology (IT), Govt. of Telangana), Mr. Srikanth Sinha (CEO of TASK) and others. The most interesting panel discussions by industry experts and leaders from educational backgrounds, addressing the trends, tech education needs and future of students in the Web3 space has enlightened the audience.
After 3 days of intense tech training sessions, the students approached the ideation, brainstorming and speed-building phase, the participants were accompanied by well-acquainted trainer Channakesavan Selva Raj and experienced developers. Out of 1300+ ideas, 3 teams were awarded as outstanding teams for coming up with the most innovative ideas.
IBC Alt Hack is a special opportunity for students to engage, network, and learn from the finest in the field.
Brief Snapshot of Alt Hack Hyderabad
- 1 state, 700 schools outreach
- 20000 student dev registrations, online and offline education program
- Over 8000 qualified participants
- 300 students in offline classroom
- 190 women participants
- 1300 ideas generated
- 100+ teams, examples idea slide collages
- 14 most promising ideas
- 3 teams selected for best ideas — and awarded certificates at the Alt Hack concluding ceremony at T-Hub, Hyderabad
About IBC Media
IBC Media is building the largest, global, the largest, global blockchain ecosystem initiative from India. The company has a pioneering legacy of managing partnerships and establishing grassroot efforts in the Indian market. IBC Media’s debut event — IBC 2018 was a major success which had a confluence of top line government attendees, VCs, regulators, blockchain companies, speakers and sponsors.
IBC 2.0, the second edition in this series is the kick start to IBC’s massive 5-year agenda with a global focus of creating Web3 industry ready talent across 1000 engineering colleges, building 1000 dApps, a top line talent pool of 1 Mn developers and 10 Mn retail investors.
Follow us for more exciting updates